For our client in Meer, Belgium, we are currently looking for experienced Class CE Truck Drivers.
- preferably good communication skills in Dutch, but candidates with English/French/German will also be considered,
- driver’s license cat. CE with a valid code 95 (ADR is an advantage, but not a requirement),
- physically fit and motivated to work,
- own accommodation in/around Meer and own transportation to work,
- readiness to drive short distances in Belgium and to perform other tasks, if required,
- flexibility to do layovers and work occasional weekends and/or night shift.
- stable full-time employment with a possibility of overtime,
- attractive wages and great working environment,
- employee benefits such as waiting time allowance, shift allowance and/or additional allowances,
- reimbursement of travel costs.
- container transport usually in the countries of Benelux,
- occasional loading/unloading of the truck,
- performance of other logistic tasks in the warehouse, if required.