For our client in Meer, Belgium, we are currently looking for a Goods Received and Outbound Employee.
- good communication skills in English (communicative Dutch is an advantage),
- previous experience in logistics/ production,
- basic knowledge of Excel and Navision,
- flexibility and motivation to work,
- own accommodation in/around Meer and own transportation to work,
- readiness to perform other tasks, if required.
- stable full-time employment with a possibility of overtime,
- one shift pattern,
- employee benefits such as ecocheques and/or other employee benefits,
- reimbursement of travel costs.
- checking and printing the orders,
- putting data in the system/ in Excel,
- labeling pallets and putting them on proper location,
- stock inventory
How to apply?
Please send your cv in English to the following e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org with a title - Goods Received and Outbound Employee.