For our client in De Panne, Belgium, we are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic.
- great communication skills in Dutch and/or French,
- diploma in mechanics and/or previous experience working as a mechanic,
- flexibility and motivation to work;
- ability to solve technical problems,
- not afraid to perform work ‘’at heights’’,
- own accommodation in/around De Panne and own transportation to work,
- readiness to perform other tasks, if required.
- stable full-time employment with a possibility of a fixed contract,
- attractive wages and great working environment,
- employee benefits such as meal vouchers, team card
- free access to theme parks, discounts on merchandising products and discounts in various restaurants in the park,
- reimbursement of travel costs.
- together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for the preventive and routine maintenance in the amusement park,
- your tasks will involve the revision of attractions, catering equipment, etc.,
- during the opening days, you assure the continuity of the park operation.
How to apply?
Please send your cv in English to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with a title – Maintenance Mechanic, De Panne.