W oczekiwaniu na autoryzację Technical operator line manager, 2050€ net/month, Belgium, Londerzeel Professionalil y a 1 mois - Jobs Offers - Londerzeel - 33 vues
Link2work Sp. z o.o. (Certificate No. 4570) is a company specializing in recruitment and selection of employees, which has been helping Polish workers find employment abroad for more than 14 years. We offer stable and clear terms of cooperation.
For our Client - originating from Sweden, a world leader in the field of bakery products and the second largest bakery group in Europe - we are looking for:
Technical operator line manager
Location: Londerzeel, Belgium
What will your work look like?
- you will be responsible for running the entire production process, focusing on safety, quality and efficiency
- you will work on 3 fully automated production lines producing multiple varieties of breads and baguettes;
- preparing the entire fully automated production process-from dough kneading, rising, baking and freezing, to packaging of breads;
- Implementing production plans using raw materials, machinery with all applicable quality and safety standards and norms;
- managing and motivating co-workers on the production line;
- operating machinery, troubleshooting and performing some preventive maintenance tasks under the guidance of a mechanic/maintenance technician;
- employment under Belgian conditions
- rate: 1900€ net/month (1st and 2nd shift work)
- rate: €2050 net/month (permanent night shift work)
- shift allowances: +0,46€/h for 1st shift work, +0,52€/h for 2nd shift work, +20% for night shift work- food voucher of €8,00 / day of work
- holiday allowance - on the scale of the year worked will amount to about €3,300 gross (15.38% of gross annual earnings)
- annual bonus - on the scale of the year worked will amount to about € 2,000 gross (8.33% of gross annual earnings)
- provided you work a minimum of 65 days between July of the current year and June of the following year
- guaranteed 38 hours of work per week
- assistance in completing the formalities related to departure
- assistance of a Polish coordinator
- possibility to use the company's accommodation - 95 €/week (double room), 145 €/week (single room).
- possibility to buy additional health insurance
- technical education or a minimum of 2 years' experience as a production line manager
- communicative knowledge of French and English
- knowledge of basic electrical, mechanical, process technology, pneumatics will be an added advantage
- orientation to the highest quality of work performed, accuracy ability to solve problems and proactivity
- willingness to develop and participate in company technical training courses
- willingness to work two shifts (5:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.) or permanent night shift (9:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.)
+48 572 325 580, 786 865 894, 503 028 187
I agree tothe processing of personal data provided in this document for realising therecruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018(Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU)2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on theprotection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal dataand on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC(General Data Protection Regulation). At the sametime.