Facility Coordinator Professionalil y a 4 semaines - Jobs Offers - Bornem - 41 vues
Link2europe Sp. z o.o. (nr cert 4570) is a work agency, specialising in international recruitment.
For our largest client, a Belgian Temporary Work Agency, specialising in international recruitment in Belgium, we are looking for candidates for following position:
Place: Bornem, Belgium
Interested in joining a growing company? Then you might be the talent we are looking for. Link2Europe is an employment agency that exclusively recruits abroad to fill shortage vacancies at our Belgian companies and we have been doing this for 15 years. Our expertise lies mainly in the search for skilled workers.
As an international recruitment company, we not only look for candidates abroad, but we guide them from A-Z with documents, housing, mobility and guidance during the entire employment. This poses a major challenge for our organization in terms of facility. We currently manage between 80/100 homes and the same number of mobility solutions ranging from cars, electric bicycles, e-steps and e-scooters. This facility park will have to grow strongly in the coming years. As a result, this will entail many challenges in order to be able to continue to offer a qualitative solution to our temporary workers and which is also in line with our internal objectives and associated legislation regarding changing environmental standards. If you are the person who feels called upon to work in this atypical facility environment, we hope to meet you soon! We are not looking for experience, but above all the drive to jump into this position, to learn and to give it 100%.
Your main objective is to help build this department, based on a hands-on mentality, enthusiasm and a large dose of enthusiasm. You work in a team of 3 people and together you build our future organization. Moreover, you are someone who likes to roll up your sleeves in combination with a strong commercial and communicative drive and administrative knowledge. Some of your main tasks will be:
- Actively search for and negotiate housing in order to reach the best deal for our company with the intended quality and according to the pace at which these are needed for the start-up of new candidates.
- Making plans and puzzling over housing, mobility solutions and candidates is something you do every day.
- You solve problems of our temporary workers by acting decisively and taking action towards the right parties internally or externally.
- In addition, you provide top customer service to all parties you come into contact with.
- You are strong in communication and you are a team player, who ensures that all internal departments are always correctly and timely informed about what concerns them.
- Sometimes you will actively participate in bringing candidates to homes, starting candidates in a new home, administration around homes and mobility, it's all there.
- Constant change of schedules, work, start-up of candidates… in short, change all the time. • You ensure an optimal quality label and you do everything you can to optimize and maintain our service and quality.
- You actively look for improvements, you contribute to automation and you implement processes to make the department more efficient.
- You also build a strong relationship with the internal team and you have a positive personality, who works together to achieve results.
- Hands on personality
- Strong communication
- Highly stress resistant in an hourly changing environment, where schedules are constantly turned upside down.
- Strong planning competence, as facility is a 1000 piece puzzle every day
- Sales attitude to be able to negotiate well with parties about our homes.
- Administratively accurate, to document and follow up what you do very well
- You work accurately and can plan your working day and week well
- Someone who can communicate well and professionally with candidates who come from all over Europe
- Creative person who wants to help us find solutions to further professionalize our atypical facility environment
- You are someone who seeks connection with the people within our company, who is valuable to the team, who likes to help build our organization, who comes up with new ideas in a timely manner and who is result-driven
- You speak Dutch and professional English. Polish is a big plus.
- Salary: 2000-2500€/month depending on experience
- The chance to be part of a fast-growing organization
- Working in an international environment
- Contract of indefinite duration in a full-time position
- Negotiable salary based on experience
- Car + fuel card
- Meal voucher
- Laptop & Cell Phone
- Hospitalization insurance
- Bonus plan
- Collective Labor Agreement 90 bonus
- Cafeteria plan
- Work from home policy